A safe but exciting trip to sub-Saharan Africa!
ZAMBIA | ZIMBABWE | BOTSWANA
Apply now and Your "Tour Manager" will contact you to build a tailor-made trip!
- Livingston City.
- History Museum.
- Dinner at the colonial hotel "Livingston" overlooking the river, accompanied by zebras!
- Waterfalls. Bungee Jumping on the bridge.
- Café - Food at the colonial hotel "Victoria Falls" overlooking the bridge.
- Swimming at the mouth of the waterfall in the famous "devil's pool".
- Walking with lions.
- Cruise on the river Zambezi at sunset.
- Safari on foot next to white rhinos.
- Single over the river and waterfalls.
- Safari with the jeep in the savannah (elephants, zebras, giraffes, and other wild animals).
- Lunch at a wooden resort in the trees, by the river.
- Safari by boat on the river Chobe (hippos, crocodiles, buffalo, and other wild animals).
- Accommodation in Lodge by the river Maraba, accompanied with elephants, hippos, crocodiles.
- In wooden houses - tents with frequent visitors baboons.
- Swimming in the pool, cocktails in the bar, and local dishes in the restaurant.